Thursday, March 10, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 5

A picture of your favorite memory.

It's hard to pick just ONE memory- but going to Disney with the twins is pretty high on the list.

While no family vacation is ever flawless, this one was really great. We went in the fall of 2008 when it wasn't crowded but was all decked out for Christmas, and the weather was Goldilocks' dream- not too hot and not too cold!

It was Ren and Marie's first time going to Disney, so it was awesome seeing their reaction to the magic of Disney. I think it was cool for my Dad to have all his kids there- I think both my dad and I will always tend to be kids at heart, and Disney can definitely bring that out even more. Margaret also came down for most of the trip, and we had some really fun times together as well- including taking pictures of ourselves in hats from (almost) every country in Epcot.
[a few favorites below: Norway, Canada, Japan, China, Morocco, Italy]








No comments: