Sunday, October 16, 2005

("He who brings sorrow to those that love Him.")


Thursday night I didn't have class because of Yom Kippur. First time that's ever happened. But I appreciated the long weekend.

Friday night I was on duty, and I thought the night was going to be quiet as normal until I got a call at one in the morning from Nikki saying there was a part on her floor that was a little out of control. Needless to say, when I showed up over there the walls were thumping and you could hear the music throughout the floor. Long story short, the guys there were beligerent and indignant and made the whole think a lot more complicated than it needed to be if they'd have just let us do our thing. Instead, they made it difficult not one but FIVE university police officers showed up, two people were banned from campus and in total five people were found hiding in various uncreative spots in the apartment. It was ridiculous. Whats more ridiculous is that by the time we finished, wrote the report and I got a ride back to my building it was FOUR IN THE MORNING.

i guess this is the price i pay for free campus housing.

the rest of the weekend was mostly a mixture of sleep, studio, internet and tv movies (Paycheck, btw, with Ben Affleck and Uma Thurman... not bad. Though i have hard time beleiving ol Benny to be a brilliant scientist.)

I made my mom's spaghetti sauce, whilst while delicious, has made my apartment smell like garlic all weekend.

Painting critique tomorrow and lost of homework to do for Tuesday.

meredith, out.

No comments: